Students are introduced to the importance of the image they project in a professional environment. They become aware of the importance of non-verbal communication. The basics of corporal hygiene are reviewed.
Goal of the course:
- Being able to master the students’ professional image;
- Understanding the importance of a presentation above reproach in the hospitality industry.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing oneself better;
- Having a well put together appearance;
- Mastering verbal and non-verbal forms of communication;
- Knowing how to adapt people-oriented skills according to different situations.