Broj ECTS kredita: 4
Smjer: VATEL studije
Students are introduced to fiscal rules governing the hospitality industry. This course is intended to allow them to understand the fiscal mechanisms in force and to know how to find reliable fiscal information in order to comply with local regulations. Students will hone their curiosity and their analytical spirit faced with real situations without however, becoming fiscal specialists.
Goal of the course:
- Understanding fiscal obligations a hotel has;
- Knowing how to draw up a budget that includes all the various social contributions a hotel or a restaurant has;
- Knowing how to differentiate the bottom line from the fiscal result.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to find reliable and up-to-date information in fiscal subjects;
- Being able to appreciate the various sources of fiscal information in a concrete situation.