Students use Excel in data base functions and learn how to master data base management systems using Access.
Goal of the course:
- Being able to build spreadsheet tools and data base management systems;
- Rolling out these tools to help the organization’s activity as well as the decision-making process for the manager;
- An introduction to data base analysis.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to use Excel as a data base;
- Being able to question a data base in a professional context;
- Being able to be autonomous to apply a creation, implantation and data base management methodology.