Students learn how to master all aspects of a negotiation in order to be able to use these mechanisms in their professional lives. For commercial negotiations, if this subject is discussed, the goal is to be able to roll out negotiation methods in other fields, when needed.
Goal of the course:
- Knowing how negotiating works in order to be able to negotiate in all domains of the professional life (commercial relationships, managerial situations and social situations).
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how prepare a negotiation;
- Understanding your arguments;
- Being able to deal with objections;
- Knowing how to clinch a deal and how to leave.