Students are introduced to the legal culture in businesses and in the hospitality industry. Though they will not become true legal experts, this course will allow them to understand key notions governing their professional activity and to acquire a solid legal culture.
Goal of the course:
- Being able to understand the legal environment in a hotel company;
- Discovery of hospitality contracts;
- Knowing current regulations.
Skills to be acquired:
- Thorough comprehension of contracts in the hospitality sector;
- Understanding the mechanics of a hotel owner’s civil liability.