Students deepen their knowledge and professional vocabulary and learn how to use formal expressions both in writing and in speaking for customer relations. They learn how to apply for a job or an internship in French.
Goal of the course:
- Expanding professional vocabulary;
- Learning how to write a resume and a cover letter;
- Greater social, cultural and economic knowledge about French speaking countries.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to write formal letters and a resume;
- Knowing how to use written salutations;
- Knowing how to write sales letters.