Students study the global economic environment surrounding them, the one that they live in and will work in. They are introduced to the main principles of the economy and the key mechanisms surrounding businesses.
Goal of the course:
- Understanding the key global economic mechanisms.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing the difference between liberalism and interventionism;
- Understanding the problems linked with monetary policies;
- Mastering the aspects of inflation and their consequences;
- Having a historical point of view on the main global economic crises.