This course allows students to be aware of the importance of their oral communication in a professional environment. They learn to adapt the tone of their voice and register of the language according to given situations. They are at ease when speaking in public and try to overcome any eventual shyness or fear.
Goal of the course:
- Being at ease in professional situations requiring oral communication.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to speak distinctly;
- Knowing when to speak in a meeting;
- Knowing how to be eloquent;
- Knowing how to use the correct vocabulary according to different situations;
- Knowing how to place their voices;
- Knowing how to organize and master a speech.