Broj ECTS kredita: 4
Smjer: VATEL studije
Students learn professional vocabulary needed in restaurant services or at the front desk of a hotel. They are introduced to cultural and linguistic differences between French and French speaking countries. Last but not least, they see technical vocabulary needed to work in the kitchens.
Goal of the course:
- Mastering basic French;
- Discover the linguistic differences between French speaking countries;
- Mastering specific vocabulary needed in a restaurant or at the front desk of a hotel.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to reserve a table in a restaurant;
- Knowing how to explain menus in a restaurant;
- Knowing how to reserve a room in a hotel and vocabulary required at the front desk.