Students are introduced to the F&B environment. They discover the restaurant services market in all aspects. They learn how restaurants and F&B departments in hotels are organized.
Goal of the course:
- Acquisition of the basis in professional environment in an F&B department;
- Setting up the tools needed for restaurant services.
Skills to be acquired:
- Understanding how a restaurant and the F&B department is organized;
- Being able to propose managerial or corrective solutions for different types of restaurant services;
- Knowing how to identify market trends in restaurant services.