Students deepen their knowledge in computer sciences and in particular in Excel. They master advanced functions and automatic calculations. They are introduced to data tables.
Goal of the course:
- Being able to understand how Excel contributes to managerial work and data analysis;
- Thorough comprehension of calculations using Excel formulas and functions;
- Thorough comprehension of data tables.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to use formulas;
- Knowing how to illustrate series of figures;
- Knowing how to use Excel’s main functions (conditions, search functions in a table, conditional totals, etc.);
- Understanding the notion of a data table, preparation to use a data base at a later time;
- Knowing how to use the main functions in Excel.