Students are introduced to marketing concepts and learn the basic analytical tools. During the course, they will discover the various types of marketing, then the marketing approach to analyze the market in order to understand how marketing is a part of a hotel’s strategy.
Goal of the course:
- An introduction to the fundamental bases of marketing;
- Discover and understand the marketing approach.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowledge of external analysis tools: SWOT, PESTEL;
- Being able to understand what a market is;
- Comprehending the marketing mix.