This course allows students to understand how companies are promoted using communication. Students are introduced to communication strategy and will study media and non-media tools to promote a company. Deep knowledge in marketing is required to well understand this course in promoting a company.
Goal of the course:
- Understanding the different internal and external communication levers;
- Rolling on communication tools on a local market or an international one;
- An introduction to advertising creations.
Skills to be acquired:
- Thorough comprehension of how to promote a company by communication;
- Being able to design a communication strategy with and without media.