Students learn how to use Word in order to be able to write their internship report and thesis. They discover the basics of Excel, which they will learn more about in the following years. They will also see the most important functions in PowerPoint needed to do a presentation in class or in a company.
Goal of the course:
- Mastering the most important Word features;
- Discovering the basic Excel features;
- Studying PowerPoint functions.
Skills to be acquired:
- Word: Being able to write and present internship reports;
- Word: Knowing how to process direct mail, forms, as well as intelligently use Quickpart;
- Excel: Understanding the functions: Sum and associated functions, Dates, IF and associated functions, VLOOKUP;
- PowerPoint: Knowing how to do a presentation.