Students deepen their knowledge in professional vocabulary and learn how to use formal expressions, both orally as well as in customer relations. They learn how to apply for a job or an internship in English.
Goal of the course:
- Expanding professional vocabulary;
- Learning how to write a resume and a cover letter;
- Greater social, cultural and economic knowledge about English speaking countries.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to write formal letters and a resume;
- Knowing how to use written salutations;
- Knowing how to write sales letters.