Students are introduced to F&B cost-control. They learn how to ensure the follow-up of sales and production costs and are able to bring in sustainable solutions in order to improve the results of an operational department.
Goal of the course:
- Being able to understand how costs occur;
- Mastering budget management (estimated budget, real budget);
- Being able to ensure the follow-up of the results in an operational department.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to calculate production costs so as to be able to propose possible sales costs;
- Knowing how to analyze, understand and explain gaps;
- Knowing how to analyze bankruptcy risks.