After having acquired knowledge in wine, oenology, and wine from the entire world, students will study problems posed in the commercialization of wines. A true complement to the courses on marketing and on wine vintages, this course will allow students to have the know-how to create a wine cellar in a restaurant and put in place a sales strategy for wine and spirits.
Goal of the course:
- An introduction to marketing and sale of wine and spirits.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing the circuits and distribution strategies in the wine and spirits industry;
- Knowing how to develop a sales strategy for wine and spirits in restaurant services;
- Knowing how to use digital communication methods to sell wine and spirits;
- Knowing how to roll out a wine tourism development strategy.