Students develop the knowledge acquired in the previous years. They become aware of the rights and duties of stakeholders for work related subjects. This course is intended to be a place where debate, exchanges and methodology of research on themes takes place so that students, when they will be working in a hotel in the future, will be able to ask themselves the correct questions on HR problems.
Goal of the course:
- Developing knowledge in human resources;
- Rousing curiosity and being able to search for legal information on human resources in the hospitality industry.
Skills to be acquired:
- Honing the students’ analytical spirit for HR issues in a hotel;
- Knowing how to search for legal information and checking it and rolling it out in a department or in a hotel;
- Understanding employer rights and duties;
- Analyzing the rights and duties of employees.