Sandra Tinaj doktor ekonomije i generalna menadžerka Univerziteta Donja Gorica. Angažovana je kao predavač na predmetu “Ljudski resursi” na Fakultetu za kulturu i turizam. Ima preko 10 godina međunarodnog i domaćeg radnog iskustva. Bila je uključena u realizaciju više od 30 međunarodnih i domaćih naučnih projekata, kao što su: Erasmus i Tempus projekti: Reforming doctoral studies in Montenegro and Albania – good practice paradigm (MARDS), Establishing Modern Master- level Studies in Information Systems, (MASTIS), School-to-Work Transition for Higher education students with disabilities in Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina (Trans2Work), Fostering students’ entrepreneurship and open innovation in university – industry collaboration (iDEALab), Development of Learning outcomes approach- a way to a better comparability, recognition and employability at the labor market (DEVCORE), Support and Inclusion of Students with Disabilities at higher Education Institutions in Montenegro (SINC@HE) etc; Horizon 2020: Smart Tags driven service platform for enabling ecosystems of connected objects, Laboratory for product design, including disciplines like graphic, interior and fashion design (PRODE), High-Level Innovation for a Value-Driven Exploitation of a Joint S3 in The Adriatic Area (HIVES), Collaborative platform to support research and technology transfer (NEXT) etc.. National report on the Development topic according to human needs (human resurces), the editor, UNDP, 2013;, The study of national innovation capacities as factor for establishing knowledge based economy as well as society of Montenegro compatible with European Innovation System. (Ministry of Science Montenegro) i drugi.
- Importance of Higher Education for National Innovation System, S Kutlača, Đuro, Tinaj XXII Scientific conference: "Technology, culture and development”, 2016
- Nacionalni inovacioni kapacitet Crne Gore, S Kutlača, Đuro, Tinaj https://www.researchgate.net/publication, 2015
- Methodology of a a scaning of the innovation capacity of companies in Montenegro, S Kutlača, Đ, Tinaj, S. XXI Scientific conference: "Technology, culture and development”, Tivat, 2014
- SCIENCE AS A DRIVER OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, T Mirković, Kutlača ECONOMY OF MONTENEGRO 2012
- Entrepreneurial behaviour among students–case study of University of Donja Gorica, Podgorica, Montenegro, D Radevic, S Tinaj, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN TRANSITION ECONOMIES, 2011