Students are introduced to HR concepts and learn the HR function in a hotel. During this course they will learn how to manage people, then learn the recruitment process and talent management.
Goal of the course:
- An introduction to the fundamental bases of human resources management;
- An introduction to the HR Manager function.
Skills to be acquired:
- Being able to understand the HR function and its role in a hotel;
- Comprehension of the recruitment process;
- Knowing how to use current recruitment tools;
- An initiation in talent management.