Broj ECTS kredita: 2
Smjer: VATEL studije
Students discover wines sold on the global market and become aware that local or French wines are not the only ones available. As this course continues, they acquire a geographic approach for vineyards and enough knowledge and know-how to be able to guide their customers towards product often unknown to them.
Goal of the course:
- Discovering wines from all over the world;
- An introduction to the global wine market.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing the main global grape varieties and how they influence wine appellations;
- Being able to give advice to customers on what wine to drink with a particular dish;
- Being able to explain the particularities of a given wine.