In the framework of this course, students will learn how to master the employer / employee relationship depending on the country in which they study and their cultural prism. They are introduced to the fact that from one country to another, these legislative rules could possibly change. After having completed this course, students will understand the mechanisms of integration, appreciation and compensation of employees.
Goal of the course:
- Knowing how to welcome a new employee into your team;
- Knowing the obligations and rights of employees;
- Knowing how to assess and motivate an employee;
- Understanding what goes into compensation.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowledge of the different types of work contracts;
- Knowledge of dismissal procedures;
- Mastering compensation policies.