Students learn professional vocabulary needed in restaurant services or at the front desk of a hotel. They are introduced to cultural and linguistic differences in English speaking countries.
Goal of the course:
- Introduction to hotels and professionals who work in hotels and restaurant services;
- Mastering the basics in English;
- Mastering the linguistic and cultural differences in English speaking countries;
- Mastering specific vocabulary needed in a restaurant or at the front desk of a hotel;
- Knowing how to apply for an international internship.
Skills to be acquired:
- Improving the level of English;
- Knowing how to reserve a table in a restaurant;
- Knowing how to explain menus in a restaurant;
- Knowing how to reserve a room in a hotel and vocabulary required at the front desk.