Broj ECTS kredita: 6
Smjer: VATEL studije
Students are introduced to managerial concepts and learn the basic analytical tools. They discover commercial indicators and bases of accounting to be able to analyze the profit and loss account and the activity of a company.
Goal of the course:
- Acquisition of basic management skills to learn financial and budgetary analysis;
- Application of knowledge in mathematics (variations, percentages, etc.) to concrete examples of managerial cases.
Skills to be acquired:
- Knowing how to calculate and analyze commercial indicators in a hotel-restaurant;
- Knowing how to use accounting data produced by a hotel-restaurant for its operational management;
- Being able to propose cost control solutions.